Program Fees 2017-2018
SIM Program Guide 2016-2018
Fill out the Online Booking Form, or call the Bookings Office at 780-451-3344.
A booking day consists of 4 programs and may be any combination of classroom presentations and assemblies.
Schools with an Aboriginal student population of 50% or more may be eligible for additional discounts on our regular presentation fees. Please call 780-452-9100 ext 2250 for details.
- $225.00 per day travel charge (includes GST)
- Wood Buffalo additional travel fee: $50.00
- $425.00 for 4 x 60-minute classroom presentations
- Assembly surcharge = $60.00 per assembly (see note under Group Size)
- 90-minute presentation* surcharge = $30.00 per 90-minute presentation
* Note: Most school days cannot accommodate more than one 90-minute presentation per presentation day.
Classroom presentations - maximum of 30 students per presentation.
Assemblies - up to 250 students. For groups over 250 students, add $0.50 per student.
$300.00 per program. Bookings for these programs will need to be coordinated with other presentations in your area. Click here for information. Ask Science in Motion staff about the cost for multiple presentations.
Experience a variety of fun and challenging puzzles for your students and staff to enjoy. Brainteasers are included in all school bookings. Please let our SIM staff know at your time of booking if your school does not require them. Brainteasers are not staffed by SIM, they are self-discovery stations.