How to Do DARK MATTERS Right
Insider tips to help you get the most out of every DARK MATTERS event
- Remember to bring your tickets AND your photo I.D.
- Arrive Early & Stay Late - Doors open at 6:30 P.M. Most activities begin at 7 P.M. and are ongoing until 10 P.M.
- Explore the ENTIRE building! We promise, there are a TON of awesome things happening all around you! DARK MATTERS is your chance to explore the science centre like you were a kid again. So go explore! Pop in to all of the different galleries, roam the halls, see what’s going on upstairs, find out what’s happening around that corner or what’s through that door!
- Featured activities will be posted to the DARK MATTERS Facebook Event Page in the days/weeks leading up to the event. Take note of specific times & locations & use it to plan your night.
- On the day of the event a full list of activities & their locations will be posted to the DARK MATTERS Facebook Event Page. Snap a screenshot to keep it handy.
- During the event: There will be a digital sign in the Main Lobby with activities & their locations listed. If you're not sure where something is, find someone in a purple shirt/lab coat & ask - they're happy to help.
- Last call for drinks is 9:30 P.M. Consider this when purchasing drink tickets - they are non-refundable.
- Hungry? Our cafe is open!
- Follow @DarkMattersYEG on Twitter for live updates during the event. Use #DARKMATTERS to share your photos.
- Join our DARK MATTERS Facebook Event Page to get all the most up-to-date information about every event!