- Teachers will be sent a confirmation upon booking. Please review your booking to ensure all the details are correct. It is the teacher's responsibility to contact us immediately if there is a concern.
- Expected attendance numbers will be required five (5) business days in advance of your field trip to confirm seats held for your school. If you arrive with more students, numbers will be adjusted up (subject to capacity).
- Teachers are required to check in at the Box Office. We prefer to receive payment of the balance in the form of school/division cheque or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please let the Box Office know if you require an invoice.
- No refunds are issued, as final numbers are confirmed 5 days in advance of the field trip.
- Minimum 2 weeks' notice is required for booking programs. End of term field trips may be accommodated with less notice (based on availability).
- To hold your field trip reservation, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required within 5 business days of making your booking. Please contact our Bookings Office within 5 business days to make your deposit.
- Payments can be made by credit card or school/division cheque, payable to: Edmonton Space & Science Foundation. If your school will be sending out a cheque, contact our Bookings Office with the cheque number, amount, and date it will be in the mail.
- Once your deposit is paid, a field trip is only cancelled with the teacher's confirmation. If you no longer want your field trip date, please email our Bookings Office.
- Late arrivals for science programs will result in parts of the program being omitted.
- Late arrivals for IMAX™ and Star Shows will not be allowed entry once the show has started.
- If a school is late, all items on the booking are still the responsibility of that school.
- If a booking is cancelled with MORE than 3 weeks' notice and is NOT rescheduled within the same school year, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- If the booking is cancelled with LESS than 3 weeks' notice, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- If less than 48 hours' notice is given of the cancellation, including day of no-shows, the full program cost will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation due to inclement weather:
- If the booking is rescheduled during the same school year, no charges are incurred.
- If the booking is not rescheduled, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.