Encourage your students to engage with their natural world, while covering important curricular outcomes!
Using GooseChase, an online scavenger hunt app, students will participate in fun and interactive digital scavenger hunts. Students will submit their responses directly to you, their teacher! Activities have been curated to cover specific Alberta curriculum connections, so your students can learn all while having fun.
Want to try it out? Here’s how:
- Download the free GooseChase app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Create an account or choose to "Play as a Guest."
- Join the game by entering the Unique Game Code for the hunt you wish to try out.
- Try out the missions!
- To offer this activity to your students, fill out the online form (below) and we will send you everything you need to get started.
Once you’re all set up, you’ll be able to:
- Share the hunt with your students
- Monitor their participation
- Gather their submissions
- Message them while they’re completing the hunt.
- Be able to download all your students submissions and use them for assessment purposes.
Stay tuned as we add more Digital Scavenger Hunts in the weeks to come.
Questions about these Digital Scavenger Hunts? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.