SCHOOL BOOKINGS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
OPENS MAY 15, 2019
The Best Field Trip Value:
$11.50 per student
- All Science Experiments on the Science Stage
- All permanent Exhibit Galleries*
- Extra programming, when scheduled
- MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition (April 26 to September 2, 2019)
- Coat racks
One (1) School Program or one (1) Zeidler Dome show of your choice
*NOTE: CuriousCITY must be specifically booked. Our maximum capacity for schools (K-Gr 2) at one time inside CuriousCITY is 80 people (students + chaperones).
Building Admission Only
One (1) IMAX Film Only
- 2D Film $5.75 per student & teacher/chaperone per film
- 3D Film $6.75 per student & teacher/chaperone per film
Enhance your Field Trip
Add a Program
- $3.50 per student per program
Add a Zeidler Dome show
- $3.50 per student & teacher/chaperone per show
Add an IMAX Film
- 2D Film $5.00 per student & teacher/chaperone per film
- 3D Film $6.00 per student & teacher/chaperone per film
Add Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes (October 19, 2019 to February 17, 2020)
This Feature Exhibition not included in the Building Admission
- $6.00 per student & teacher/chaperone
- Fill out the Online Request Form;
- If you have any questions, call the Bookings Office at
All prices, programs, dates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Pricing is per student and/or per teacher/chaperone.
Teachers & Chaperones are admitted free up to the recommended ratio for Building Admission and Science Programs. Additional chaperones are charged $9.00 Building Admission.
Teachers & Chaperones are charged school rates for IMAX films, Feature Exhibitions (when applicable) and Zeidler Dome shows.
Minimum flat fees apply for Science Programs. Twenty (20) students per program.
$4.00 surcharge per student is applied to Electric Car Garage Program.
Prices do not include GST. GST will be added where applicable.
Memberships are not valid for school programs and field trips.