SCIENCE CENTRE ADMISSION FEE
45 minute IN-PERSON PROGRAM
90 minute IN-PERSON PROGRAM
ZEIDLER DOME SHOW
WEATHER WATCH WITH JOSH CLASSEN (IN-PERSON)Learn More
FEES & PAYMENT
- Prices are per class. Each program is designed for 25 to 30 students with minor exceptions. Additional fees will apply to two-class bookings and groups larger than 30 students.
- Some programs cannot accommodate more than 30 students. In this case a second workshop will be required.
- Theatre fees are per person.
- The amount owing is shown on your booking confirmation.
- Full payment is required within 5 business days of receiving your booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made by cheque, Visa, MasterCard, or direct deposit.
- Cheques made payable to: Edmonton Space & Science Foundation. Please write your booking confirmation number on your cheques.
- Visa or MasterCard payments can be phoned in to our Bookings Office at 780-451-3344. Contact our Bookings Team for direct deposit information.
- Program fees are as published and are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships, promotions, discounts, offers or coupons are not accepted with school group bookings, as school rates are significantly discounted. .
- Final student and chaperone numbers must be confirmed by email one week prior to the field trip date. No further changes can be made to your booking with less notice. All items on your booking are still the responsibility of that school including day of absence.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- A booking is only cancelled with the teacher’s written request by email to email@example.com
- Bookings cancelled with 4 weeks’ notice or more will be refunded in full, less a $10.00 administration fee per program, show or film.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 4 weeks’ notice will forfeit the full payment.
If a school must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e., COVID-19 outbreak, school closure), your fieldtrip booking can be rescheduled for a future date during the current school year.
If the booking is not rescheduled, the booking will be refunded in full, less $10.00 administration fee.
- 1. Do you offer virtual programs?
- 2. Do you offer in-person programs?
- 3. What is a hybrid program?
- 4. How far in advance do I need to book a School Program?
- 5. How much do your school programs cost?
- 6. What is your cancellation policy?
- 7. When do I have to pay?
- 8. When do I need to confirm my final numbers?
- 9. What is the maximum number of students per program (in-person vs. virtual, etc.)?
- 10. How many chaperones can we bring for our in-person field trip?
- 11. Do you have storage for coats and backpacks?
- 12. Where do we eat lunch?
- 13. Will my class be the only class in the virtual program?
- 14. Do you have options for homeschoolers?
- 15. Do you offer scholarships or financial supports?
- 16. I still have questions after reviewing this FAQ and your Booking Policies. Who do I contact?