- A program day consists of four programs and may be any combination of classroom programs and assemblies.
- Schools with an Indigenous student population of 50% or more may be eligible for additional discounts on our regular presentation fees. Please call our Bookings Office at 780-451-3344 for more information.
- Invisible Waste: Air Qualilty PD sessions – FREE. Combine this professional development session with any two SIM programs for your students at 50% of the cost of a full programming day. There is no charge for the Invisible Waste session.
- $225.00 per day travel charge (includes GST)
Presentation Cost (GST exempt)
- $425.00 for 4 x 60-minute classroom presentations
- Assembly surcharge = $60.00 per assembly (see note under Group Size)
- 90-minute presentation* surcharge = $30.00 per 90 minute presentation
* Note: most school days cannot accommodate more than two 90-minute presentations per presentation day.
Group Size (GST exempt)
- Classroom presentations – maximum of 30 students per presentation.
- Assemblies – up to 250 students.
For Assembly groups over 250 students, add $0.50 per student.
Community Presentations (+ GST)
$300.00 per program. Bookings for these programs will need to be coordinated with other presentations in your area. Please call our Bookings Office at 780.451.3344 to inquire about the cost for multiple presentations.
Brainteasers are included with any school booking but must be requested at the time of booking. Experience a variety of fun and challenging puzzles for the students and staff to enjoy. Brainteasers self-discovery stations are not staffed by Science in Motion.
PROGRAMS AND PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE