Bring your aspiring electricians to learn how to wire a house in this two-part virtual and in-person program. Students will get a virtual lesson on the types of circuits and a hands-on experience when they visit the Science Centre, where they will have a chance to put their new knowledge to the test. They will build different types of circuits on our electrical boards and test to see which configuration is the best for different situations.
Students will have one virtual session first followed by an in-person session at the TELUS World of Science - Edmonton.
This program consists of:
- One 45 minute virtual session introduction to the program, AND
- One 45 minute in-person session at TELUS World of Science - Edmonton to get hands-on.
- Red and white coloured pencil
- Science journal or blueprint PDF
Best Curriculum Fit
- Topic A: Electricity & Magnetism
- Topic B: Mechanisms Using Electricity