Bring your aspiring electricians to learn how to wire a house in this two-part pre-recorded and in-person program. Students will become experts on circuits by watching a pre-recorded session in the comfort of the classroom. Next, students will visit the Science Centre, where they will have a chance to put their new knowledge to the test by building and testing different types of circuits on our electrical boards.
Students will have one pre-recorded session first followed by an in-person session at the TELUS World of Science - Edmonton.
THIS PROGRAM CONSISTS OF:
- One 45 minute pre-recorded session introduction to the program,
- One 45 minute in-person session at TELUS World of Science - Edmonton to get hands-on.
- Red and white coloured pencil
- Science journal or blueprint PDF
Best Curriculum Fit
- Topic A: Electricity & Magnetism
- Topic B: Mechanisms Using Electricity