LUMEN Kitchen Party: A Virtual Fundraising Event
Join us on October 16 when TELUS World of Science – Edmonton brings the Kitchen Party to Edmonton, but this time, with a science twist!
The Kitchen Party is a time-honoured tradition that began on Canada’s East Coast, bringing friends and family together for makeshift jam sessions, comfort food, drinks and laughter.
The LUMEN Kitchen Party is a virtual fundraising event, in support of science education in our community. The support we receive helps us continue to provide fun and exciting outreach programs that provide much-needed resources for educators and enrich student learning.
Broadcasting live from the science centre, guests will:
- Enjoy performance by music stars Brett Kissel, JJ Wilde and Mike Plume, comedian Andrew Grose, and more!
- Dinner and a Wine Pairing* from Edmonton restaurants RGE RD and Guru
- Participate in a delicious menu of exciting science experiments, such as a Pumpkin Spice Explosion, Chocolate Mousse emulsions, and crafting your own cocktails.
- Shop the silent auction online
- Enter for a chance to win a 50/50 draw
- and more!
All from the comfort of your own home!
Tickets: $20 per Kitchen.
Members Save 50% on per kitchen price!
All funds raised keep our community connected through science education.
*The Dinner and Wine Pairing is a ticket add-on for an additional fee. Not included in cost of ticket.