We're bringing The Nature Exchange gallery, to your school! Students will be led in curriculum-based nature walks and nature hunts in their own backyard or school yard and then complete inquiry-based learning activities. Next, we'll host a pop-up Trading Centre where students can trade the natural items they found in exchange for items from our Nature Exchange collection.
With a Travelling Nature Exchange booking teachers can expect:
- Pre-programming activities to engage their class in inquiry-based nature learning experiences including observation and journaling activities.
- A curriculum based GooseChase scavenger hunt for their class.
- Instructions on how students can earn Nature Exchange points before the TNE visit.
- A chance for students from the whole school to participate in a nature trade.
- A nature trading evening set up for the community.
- Opportunities for students and community members to gain Nature Exchange points after the Travelling Nature Exchange leaves.
See weekly schedule
The Traveling Nature Exchange also includes pre and post-activities.
- Choose between 3 or 6 classes to participate.
- Cost: $600 +GST
- 3-Day Package: 2 days of programming, 1 day of Trading