Community Group Experiences for Brownies, Beavers, Guides, Scout Troops, and many other groups!
If you are looking for a fun and safe way to engage your groups, teams, and clubs we have the answer!
TELUS World of Science – Edmonton's Community Group Experiences are best suited for participants in Grades 3-12. Guides, Scouts, 4H clubs, and church groups are some examples of groups who would love to participate in Community Group Experiences.
Activities that will help group members learn new skills and earn badges* in all aspects of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
Your visit begins with a 45-minute hands-on program led by one of the science centre's Science Educators where your group will get to put their building and engineering skills to the test. Afterwards, watch a larger-than-life film in our IMAX Theatre and then spend time exploring our galleries until your departure time.
Select weekend dates in Spring 2022-March 19 & 20, April 9 & 10, May 6 & 7
- Groups can choose from a 10:00 a.m., or 11:00 a.m. start time for experiences
- Community Group Experiences are $465 for up to 20 participants ($23.25 for additional participants)
- Up to 60 participants per experience.
- Groups of more than 30 participants will be split into two smaller groups for the hands-on program and for lunch.
- We require a ratio of 1 adult to 7 students
- If participants want to store belongings while in the science centre, there are day-use lockers available for $1.00 each.
Add lunch from the Purple Pear Restaurant for an additional $15.00 per person +GST
Lunch will include a main entrée with salad, fruit, milk, juice or water, coffee or tea, and a variety of desserts.
Group can choose ONE of the following choices for Main Entrée:
Hot Dog and French Fries
Chicken Nuggets and Tater Tots
Personal Cheese Pizza
If you have any questions, call the Bookings Office at
780-451-3344, between Monday and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m