Planning Your Field Trip
Select all activities you want your group to experience.
IMAX Theatre Films
Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre (MZT) Planetarium Shows
Lunch - are you ordering lunch from the cafe or are you bring your own? (Lunch rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis)
Will you visit the Gift Shop?
Consider transition time to-and-from the bus
Know the number of students and chaperones coming on your field trip.
- Recommended chaperone ratio for K-Grade 6 is 1:5
- Recommended chaperone ratio for Grades 7-12 is 1:10.
Have several date options ready for when you contact us to book your trip. Know which dates you absolutely cannot visit.
Arrange for transportation. Keep road conditions in mind.
Day of the Field Trip
- Arrive at least 15-minutes before your first program.
- Due to space limitations, leave backpacks at school or on the bus. Our coat-racks have room for lunches, coats and boots.
- Register at the Box Office upon arrival.
- Have your booking confirmation number.
- Supervise your group at all times and know where to meet for your first activity.