DARK MATTERS is an 18+ event, where the science is served on the rocks & the adults come out to play
Thursday, March 9, 2017
7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Ever wanted to launch a chicken from a sling-shot? We're testing the limits of gravity, at this 'Projectiles' themed event...
- Four words: Nerf gun shooting range. This means war...
- Anyone ever seen an "atlatl" or know how to use one? You won't want to miss this particular game of show & tell.
- Nothing says 'projectile' like rockets. So naturally, we'll be launching some.
- Of course, meteorites certainly hold claim to 'projectile' fame, too. We've got real meteorites that you'll wanna check out!
- Embark on journeys across the universe, with pint-sized planetarium shows in the Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre.
- It's not a true DARK MATTERS party until someone whips up the Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream.
- & so much more!
And as always:
- DJ Thomas Culture
- Bar & Purple Pear Restaurant
- Exclusive access to all of our permanent galleries, and;
- Grown-up science experiments!
|COST PER TICKET||IN ADVANCE||AT DOOR||COMBO TICKETS*|
|GROUP (20+ GUESTS)||$17.95||-||-|
*Combo Tickets include access to the Angry Birds Universe exhibition.
All prices +GST.
DARK MATTERS March beer sponsor:
- Thursday, May 18 - Natural Disasters
- Thursday, July 20 - Speed
- Thursday, October 19 - Fears & Phobias
- Thursday, December 7 - Science of Sex
Here is a peek at some of the fun we've had so far in 2017:
Dark Matters is an 18+ event. You will be asked to show photo I.D.