What to Expect:
Each class at Science School will have access to the IMAX Theatre and film library, as well as all themed galleries. There is also the opportunity to participate in live science demonstrations, hands-on science activities and behind the scenes tours. Each week of Science School is as unique as the participating class!
Venues for teachers to consider for their Science School and Big Idea:
- Syncrude Environment Gallery
- The Science Garage
- S.P.A.C.E Gallery
- Zeidler Dome
- IMAX Theatre
- The Observatory
- Feature Exhibition (when available)
- Behind the scenes tours and expert interviews!
To learn more about the Inquiring Minds site-based school programs in Edmonton visit the Inquiring Minds website.
Sign up for Eureka! a newsletter curated specifically with teachers and educators in mind, and keep up to date with the latest news regarding School Programs, such as important dates, special events and new developments.
- Who can apply? Any teacher willing to work within the Inquiring Minds philosophy and participate in active journaling alongside their students.
- When can I apply? Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now open. Deadline for applications is May 15, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
- Where do I apply? Please fill out the Online Application form.
Questions specific to Science School, contact:
School Programs Specialist
Science School, Site Coordinator
780-452-9100, ext. 2259