An exclusive opportunity to learn about weather from CTV’s Chief Meteorologist, Josh Classen at the Science Centre!
Josh will explain how weather works and how this information is transformed into weather forecasts, using humour and anecdotes as only Josh can.
See program fee.
- Q&A session, where your students have the opportunity to ask Josh questions.
- Screening of Extreme Weather in the IMAX Theatre.
- January 6, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
- February 14, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. (Homeschool Day)
- March 10, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
- April 7, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.