TELUS World of Science - Edmonton is permitted to reopen in Stage 2 of Alberta's Open for Summer Plan.
Stay tuned for our opening announcement later this week.
Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home this bright, colourful and thrilling gallery gives children (ages 8 and under) a sense of place. The gallery features:
- A series of connected “tree-houses” themed as iconic Edmonton landmarks and attractions
- Children get to crawl through sedimentary layers in the River Valley
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG Control Tower
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge
Please Note: A wait list will be utilized during peak times to ensure the enjoyment and safety of our guests and Members.