The Government of Alberta has released it's Path Forward plan outlining the benchmarks for business reopening. TELUS World of Science – Edmonton fits into Step 3. At this time we are unsure the exact day we can welcome guests back on site.
In the meantime enjoy a variety of online virtual public & educational programs. Plus, check out our gift ideas at galaxygiftshop.ca.
Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home this bright, colourful and thrilling gallery gives children (ages 8 and under) a sense of place. The gallery features:
- A series of connected “tree-houses” themed as iconic Edmonton landmarks and attractions
- Children get to crawl through sedimentary layers in the River Valley
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG Control Tower
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge
Please Note: A wait list will be utilized during peak times to ensure the enjoyment and safety of our guests and Members.