Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home this bright, colourful and thrilling gallery gives children (ages 6 and under) a sense of place. The gallery features:
- A series of connected “tree-houses” themed as iconic Edmonton landmarks and attractions
- Children get to crawl through sedimentary layers in the River Valley
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG Control Tower
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge
CuriousCITY is open for school visits
CuriousCITY can be booked for Pre-School, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students.
One class will be able to experience the gallery in 30 minute time slots. Only one timeslot available per class, per day. A cleaning process will occur between each new timeslot.
To book your timeslot, complete the School Program Request Form. There is no additional cost for booking CuriousCITY.