Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home this bright, colourful and thrilling gallery gives children (ages 6 and under) a sense of place. The gallery features:
- A series of connected “tree-houses” themed as iconic Edmonton landmarks and attractions
- Children get to crawl through sedimentary layers in the River Valley
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG Control Tower
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge
CuriousCITY Entry Information:
CuriousCITY will open July 28th with limited capacity.
40 people will be able to experience the gallery in 45 minute time slots. Only one timeslot available per family, per day. A cleaning process will occur between each new timeslot.
Book your Science Centre tickets and your CuriousCITY time slots online prior to your arrival.
Guests age 3 or older are required to wear either a cloth, paper, or disposable face covering that covers the nose and the mouth.
Regular Entry Times:
10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:15 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional Extended Friday and Saturday Time Slots:
5:15 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
6:15 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.