Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home and will give our children a sense of place.
The signature experiences include:
- A series of connected “treehouses” themed as iconic Edmonton buildings and bridges.
- Children will crawl through sedimentary layers in the river valley.
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG airport.
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory.
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge.
CuriousCITY will increase our capacity for this younger audience, while providing an environment to help them grow intellectually, emotionally and physically.
NOTE: CuriousCITY must be specifically booked. Our maximum capacity for schools at one time is 60 people (students + chaperones).
Best Curriculum Fit
Grade K - 2