Where play is all about engaging, experimenting and discovering.
Inspired by the city we call home this bright, colourful and thrilling gallery gives children (ages 6 and under) a sense of place. The gallery features:
- A series of connected “tree-houses” themed as iconic Edmonton landmarks and attractions
- Children get to crawl through sedimentary layers in the River Valley
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG Control Tower
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge
Visiting school groups require a booking in order to visit CuriousCITY.
Eligibility for school bookings:
- Grade 1
One class will be able to experience the gallery in 30 minute time slots. Only one timeslot available per class, per day.
To book your timeslot, complete the School Program Request Form. There is no additional cost for booking CuriousCITY.