TELUS World of Science - Edmonton is permitted to reopen in Stage 2 of Alberta's Open for Summer Plan.
Stay tuned for our opening announcement later this week.
The new widely expanded and improved activity space provides hands-on design engineering activities. The new Science Garage will help facilitate some amazing skill building for all of our guests from young to old.
- A new workshop with more tools, more materials and more equipment for you to learn new skills on. Think scroll saws, hand drills, palm routers, sanders and more!
- All the latest in Maker Tech! A new state of the art Laser cutter, a large format 3D printer, along with laptops, tablets and other gadgets for tinkering with computational thinking.
- A new super high Drop-Zone to add a dynamic way to test your creations! The new Wind Turbine Exhibit generously supported by Capital Power will get you building your own wind turbine and intensifying testing conditions!
- Some of your favourites are getting a design upgrade including the Magnetic Marble Wall, the Vertical Wind Tunnels and the Rolling Racer Ramp.
- You will get to build larger than life structures using our new Rigamajig building set.
- A brand new Ames Room exhibit will play tricks on your brain with science and illusion!