Bookings for 2023-24 school programs are now open!
Anticipate an exciting welcome for you and your class! Prepare for an amazing experience ahead!
On this page:
Fees | Payment | Booking Policies | Cancellation & Rescheduling | Frequently Asked Questions
SCIENCE CENTRE GENERAL ADMISSION*
45 MINUTE PROGRAM
60 MINUTE PROGRAM
ZEIDLER DOME SHOW
IMAX® Film Experiences
WEATHER WATCH WITH JOSH CLASSEN (IN-PERSON)
PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE POLICIES AND DETAILS BEFORE BOOKING.
FEES & PAYMENT
- Prices are per class. Each program is designed for 25 - 30 students. Programs cannot accommodate more than 30 students. Additional fees will apply to groups larger than 30 students.
- Theatre fees are per person.
- Full payment is required within 5 business days of receiving your booking confirmation. Failure to make payment will result in your booking being cancelled.
- Final student and adult numbers must be confirmed by email one week prior to the field trip date. No further changes can be made to your booking with less notice. All items on your booking are the responsibility of that school including day of absence.
- Program fees are as published and are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships, promotions, discounts, offers or coupons are not accepted with school group bookings, as school rates are significantly discounted.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- Bookings are only cancelled with the teacher’s written request by email to email@example.com.
- Bookings cancelled with 6 weeks’ notice or more will be refunded, less a $25.00 administration fee per program, or show.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 6 weeks’ notice will forfeit the full payment.
- Bookings cancelled due to severe weather will be rescheduled for a future date during the current school year. If the booking cannot be rescheduled, the booking will be refunded, less $25.00 administration fee per program/show.
- 1. How far in advance do I need to book a School Program?
- 2. Who can get school rates?
- 3. How many classes can I book for?
- 4. Do all the students need to be in the same grade?
- 5. How many adults (teachers and chaperones) do we need to bring for our field trip?
- 6. Do adult chaperones need to supervise the students?
- 7. What if we are late to our program or show?
- 8. Do you have storage for coats and backpacks?
- 9. Where do we eat lunch?
- 10. What if I need to make a change to my booking?
- 11. Do you have options for homeschoolers?
- 12. Do you offer scholarships or financial supports?
- 13. I still have questions after reviewing this FAQ and Booking Policies. Who do I contact?