Membership term extension due to temporary closure!
Members are more important than ever to us and we want to assure you that, despite our temporary closure, you will receive the full year of science fun promised by your Membership.
Rest assured, we will be extending the length of your Membership. This is to ensure, that when we fully reopen, any time that was remaining on your Membership still gets honoured. The current, partial re-opening, does not count against your Membership time.
The safety and health of our guests, our staff, and our community are of paramount importance and a full science centre re-opening will occur when the risk to public health has declined.
As a non-profit organization operated by The Edmonton Space & Science Foundation, the decision to close the science centre was not made lightly. We are obliged to follow the science and the best practices outlined by Alberta Health Services and other health and government agencies for dealing with situations such as these, and strongly believe that this early action was the best way for the science centre to help stop the transmission of the virus.
- Free unlimited admission to The Science of Ripley's Believe It or Not Exhibition (timed ticket required)
- Save up to 50% off IMAX® Films
- 20% off in the Gift Shop - home to some of Edmonton's most unique items!
- 25% off individual IMAX or general science centre admission passes for your friends**
- Invitations to Members-only events
- Free admission to more than 350 other science centres worldwide, through the ASTC Passport Program and the CASC Reciprocal Agreement***
- Exclusive first-access to information on upcoming feature exhibitions, IMAX films and special offers, through the monthly member e-Newsletter, The Catalyst
*Some restrictions apply.
** Each TELUS World of Science - Edmonton Annual Family Membership entitles you to up to 10 discounted tickets annually. Each Individual Membership entitles you to up to 5 discounted tickets annually. Excludes Feature Exhibitions and Commercial Films.
*** Offer extends to General Admission. Please contact local science centre for any additional costs.
Member and IMAX Annual Pass Holders Advanced Online Timed Tickets Required
To get your timed ticket, you must login into your Membership or IMAX Pass Accounts. You will not be able to enter the facility without a per-purchased online timed ticket.
- For Members and IMAX Pass Holders, as we need to keep track of numbers of guests to ensure we are within capacity, you need to purchase tickets for children 2 and under – these tickets will appear as zero amounts. During the transactions you would select the ‘public child under 3’ ticket.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.