- Enjoy a guided tour.
- Be a part of a traditional Indigenous smudging and teaching ceremony hosted by the on-site Elder, Knowledge Keeper, or Indigenous Educator.
- Learn about the North from a staff scientist in the new Arctic Journey Gallery. Explore the sounds and science of ice, learn about Indigenous engineering and design, try your hand at dog sledding, and more.
- See the shows Aurorae and Legends of the Northern Sky while relaxing and reclining in a 360-degree Dome. It is one of the most technologically advanced theatres in the world.
- Enjoy a Traditional Elder's lunch served in the Purple Pear restaurant. This delicious authentic Indigenous menu includes:
- Buffalo Vegetable Soup or Bison Burger
- Berries with Cream and more!
$65 per person*
Questions or to Book Your Experience: Call 780-451-3344
*Prices +GST. Minimum 20 people. Maximum 75 people. Recommend booking 3 to 4 months in advance of your booking date. Additional costs apply on IMAX films, travelling exhibitions, & special events. This package and pricing is available until December 31, 2024. The package available to Group Tour Operators only and is provided in English.
Cancellations must be received at least two weeks prior to booking date to be eligible for a full refund.
TELUS World of Science - Edmonton is a charity operated by The Edmonton Space & Science Foundation. A portion of the fees will go towards the Indigenous Access Fund. The Indigenous Access Fund is intended to welcome Indigenous Peoples to the Science Centre and build accessibility of the Science Centre's programs, services, and events.
Legends of the Northern Sky
Experience the Aurora and learn about the Northern Sky from an Indigenous Perspective in our 360 degree dome theatre.
Interactive Dog Sledding Experience
Try your hand at an interactive dog sledding experience and travel across the Arctic landscape.
Indigenous Traditional Room
Learn about traditional ways of knowing by taking part in a traditional smudging ceremony hosted by an onsite Elder.